…are awarded to a male and female student-athlete, $500 each, for academic excellence
while participating in Intercollegiate Athletics, and pusuing their career goals in PE/Kinesiology.
- Must have completed a minimum of two seasons in a sport.
- Minimum G.P.A. of 3.0 in all college courses. Award forfeited if final Spring grades drop cumulative G.P.A. below 3.0.
- Must have completed 36 transferable units (Not including final Spring semester coursework) and will transfer with upper division standing.
- Priority will be given to athletes with two seasons at Yuba College.
- Priority given if intend to continue education in the Kinesiology/Physical education discipline (e.g. Coaching, Athletic Training, Physical Therapy, Strength/Conditioning Specialist, PE Teaching, etc.).
- Deadline for application is noon of the last Friday in April. Submit to Athletic Dept. office.
- The scholarship selection will be made by the Beilby Family with assistance of the Athletic Director.
- Head Coach must endorse the application with a signature.
- The scholarship award will be made upon receiving evidence of enrollment and attendance at a four-year institution, and verification of 3.0+ G.P.A. of all coursework including final Spring semester.
- Presentation of award certificate will be made at the Yuba College Awards Ceremony of Commencement week.
2013-14 Beilby Scholarship Award Recipients.
(L to R) Stephanie Hahn, Rod Beilby, Michael Beck